Bringing Home Baby
You Don't Have To Figure This Out On Your Own
The fertility world can be overwhelming and it is hard to know where to start. Working with a Traditional Chinese Medicine based approach gives you insight into the elements of your fertility that no other medicine can do. Every person is unique, and each life experience creates an individual body pattern. We will work together to focus on the whole health of your body, to get your cycle and hormones to the most optimal functioning they can be, and improve your fertility potential.
Keeping our consumption of herbs and foods as pure and local as possible is highly important to my philosophy as a practitioner. I prefer to use whole food based supplements and simple, highly tested and effective herbal combinations from USA and Australian companies whenever possible.
So, how exactly are we improving fertility with Acupuncture?
- Creating a calm and nourished uterine lining
- Decreasing uterine contractions
- Maturing healthy quality eggs
- Increasing uterine blood flow
- Calming the reproductive organs
- Regulating the menstrual cycle
- Decreasing stress
- Improve sperm count, morphology, and motility
- Increasing libido
What Are Some Symptoms Acupuncture Can Treat?
It's a big list, but here are some I see frequently in my practice:
- Very light periods or no periods
- Irregular bleeding
- Irregular ovulation
- Short luteal phase
- Low progesterone
- Thin or thick uterine lining
- Poor ovarian response
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Unexplained infertility
- Secondary infertility
- Hormone imbalance
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea),
- Cervical fluid (thin/thick/absent)
- Periods that have changed post birth control or post miscarriage
- Long or short cycles
- Low back ache
- Excessive PMS symptoms
- Frequent UTIs or yeast infections
- Donor egg/sperm
- Single mothers by choice
- Male factor
- IVF, FET, and IUI cycles
- Pre and Post embryo transfer
Small Changes Create Big Changes
We treat each stage of the cycle using acupuncture, herbs, moxa, nutrition, and more. With each cycle you will see your period become more healthy and balanced. There is no emphasizing enough how important it is for you to give your self some time for re-centering, nourishing and feeling like yourself again. I am so excited for you to get pregnant and have a healthy baby!