I have been teaching yoga since 2011, and have more recently started seeing clients for herbal consultations after many years of using herbs on myself, and with family and friends. I have studied Traditional Western Herbalism under Erin Piorier RH (AHG) and Lise Wolff, RH (AHG) whom I also apprenticed under. I completed a Flower Essence Therapy training program with Loey Colebeck, and I continue to study yoga, energetics and functional movement with Alexandria Crow. I am lucky to have great teachers who inspire me to see the potential in each plant, from the showy garden flowers, to the shaggy weeds poking up through the sidewalks. I love sharing the knowledge that I have acquired to help others find a greater sense of health, healing & balance.
Both herbal remedies, and a wise yoga practice can work wonders when it comes to bringing the body, mind, and spirit into balance. When things are balanced we feel better! We experience more health + harmony and less suffering + disease. When working with clients, I use a holistic approach, seeing the whole person and tailoring the herbal regime or yoga practice specifically to address the individuals unique set of health concerns. You will find our sessions to be authentic, personal and informative as we work together to achieve your health goals.
Adult Initial Consultation: $120.00
Kids Initial Consultation: $60.00
Follow-up Consultations: $60/hour (prorated in 15-minute increments w/ a minimum fee of $30)
*Prices for herbal remedies are in addition to consultation fees, usually between $5 and $35.
Yoga- Private Session: $75/hour
Yoga- Small Group Session: Price varies (contact me for more information)
Education + Training
• Advanced Herbal Studies of Organ Systems, Erin Piorier, 2019
• Flower Essence Therapy Training Course, Loey Colebeck, 2019
• 3 Seasons of Herbal Wisdom, Lise Wolff, 2018
• Women’s Health & Herbal Medicine, Erin Piorier, 2017
• Holistic Health and Herbal Education Festivals, Belle Plaine, Minnesota, 2015 - 2018
• Herbal Medicine Making Workshops, Erin Piorier, 2014 - 2019
• Functional Movement and Energetics, Alexandria Crow, 2014 - 2019
• 340 hour Advanced Yoga Training, Devanadi/Tanya Boigenzahn, 2015
• Prenatal Yoga + Barre Teacher Training, Blooma, 2014
• Personal Training Certificate, NETA, 2013
• 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, CorePowerYoga, 2011 + 2014
• Masters of Science in Education, Minnesota State University, 2010
• Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, University of Minnesota, 2006
Tuesdays, 8am – 2pm
“When I see Marina, what I appreciate the most is how well she listens to me. She hears me and pays close attention to how I respond to the different herbs. She has helped to calm my anxiety and my psoriasis has also improved since I began taking the herbal remedies. I love working with her on a regular basis. I feel healthier and more balanced than I have in a long time.” – H